Wayalife store help

jeffro

Hello,

I've been trying to purchase a few items, but I don't have an account and I can't figure out how to create one. Have I lost my mind.. :)

I'm not sure what the issue would be creating an account, but I'm bumping your thread so someone else who knows can answer your question.

I haven't tried to purchase anything from the new store yet, but my guess is that the account gets created during the order process, much like other web stores.

I just ordered and cant login to an account

That's it, exactly, so then it should ask if I want to create an account or etc, instead it emptied the cart.

I'm not worried, it will work out. :)

EDIT = I'm a noob here and have never ordered before.

Last edited:
That's it, exactly, so then it should ask if I want to create an account or etc, instead it emptied the cart.

I'm not worried, it will work out. :)

EDIT = I'm a noob here and have never ordered before.

this store is really new and might not be finished yet so i wouldnt worry to much.

I just ordered and cant login to an account

I ordered last night and at the end it asked if I wanted it save my info. Not sure if saying yes would be creating an "account." I haven't gone back yet to check.

I ordered last night and at the end it asked if I wanted it save my info. Not sure if saying yes would be creating an "account." I haven't gone back yet to check.

I just checked and my info is still in there, so... I'm going to go with yes on that one.

I'm good as gold this morning. I have a WAYALIFE window sticker and 2 side JK decals ordered this morning. I knew it would workout. Thank you all !

My decals were waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I ordered on the 2nd, and got them on the 4th. Damn, wish all the other stuff I order was that quick. (not talkin jeep parts or you guys)

Thank you Eddie, Cindy for the fast service. :rock:

Top Bottom