WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
And just when you think all the fun of a true WAYALIFE Rockin’ Rubicon Run is over … this shows up! :clap2::yup:

1533951_10201504227876551_1099620846_n.jpg

jk12blk

Okay, so unless I missed it, here's an updated list of people who are currently signed up for this run and meet the requirements to be a part of it:

Moochie
JeepFan
mcpuck
ramin
OverlanderJK
10frank9
StrizzyChris
MTG
Krieger
JAGS
jkjurny
4x4Jesus
RagnarJK
Trail Bud
drtnwtr
Irish JK
pastorwug
Heholua
David1tontj
rubicrawl
Paisano
IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
TrailReady
kyleolson

This is a list of people I still need to see specs and/or pics of their rig showing they have met the requirements:

UncensoredAggression
ttfhell
SDG
ProfessionalDriver
jk12blk

I'll step aside at this point. I visited my jeep today and there is still a long way to go on my suspension - just does not look good to get the photo done by May 31st. Please remove me and I'll make the next trip perhaps. Have a good trip and maybe I'll still see you guys. Assuming my jeep is done, I may still head up earlier as it's my bday and I think it is Father's Day weekend - nice time to hit the trail with friends. Have a great event and I'll keep my eye out for the video that follows.

David1tontj

I'll step aside at this point. I visited my jeep today and there is still a long way to go on my suspension - just does not look good to get the photo done by May 31st. Please remove me and I'll make the next trip perhaps. Have a good trip and maybe I'll still see you guys. Assuming my jeep is done, I may still head up earlier as it's my bday and I think it is Father's Day weekend - nice time to hit the trail with friends. Have a great event and I'll keep my eye out for the video that follows.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, but best not to rush and stress. Maybe next time.

I'm sure jk_epidimick will be thrilled though!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey JK_Epidimick, looks like you're up. If you still want to join us, you need to post up your specs and a photo of you Jeep showing that you meet the requirements needed.

This is a list of people I still need to see specs and/or pics of their rig showing they have met the requirements:

UncensoredAggression
ttfhell
SDG
ProfessionalDriver
jk12blk

Finally set to go... 😁

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400455971.395809.jpg

35" Trail Grapplers with Spare
EVO Bolt-On Coilovers (~3.5" of Lift)
Tow Hook in Rear
Winch and D-Rings In front
EVO Sliders
CB Radio
Fire Extinguisher
Spill Kit
Silver Windshield Banner

Room booked for Saturday - Tuesday Nights. Storing doors and top in my room.

Getting more and more excited with each passing day! Can't wait for this trip!!! 😎

pastorwug

Finally set to go... 

View attachment 83816

Tow Hook in Rear
EVO Sliders
CB Radio
Fire Extinguisher
Spill Kit
Silver Windshield Banner

Getting more and more excited with each passing day! Can't wait for this trip!!! 

Beautiful, and good job. Be seeing you there! :thumb:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Finally set to go... 😁

View attachment 83816

Tow Hook in Rear
EVO Sliders
CB Radio
Fire Extinguisher
Spill Kit
Silver Windshield Banner

Getting more and more excited with each passing day! Can't wait for this trip!!! 😎

It's about time!! 😆

Many have told me that's quite a chore to get over, glad this first timer has seasoned Vets along!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is some footage of it on the Wild Wild West video, along with a bit of carnage. May not be for the faint of heart.

Top Bottom