WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

WJCO

Meme King
Holy hell, this guy is singing music to my ears! Getting rid of virus BS, cutting taxes, pushing school choice, boosting law enforcement, strengthening voter security... he's swinging for the fences with conservative values!
The last few years were a real wake up call for many. Hopefully he's talking from a point of truth and American fundamentals and isn't just trying to just tickle the clitoris in our ears as a means to stay in power. There's certainly a culture shift occurring right now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The last few years were a real wake up call for many. Hopefully he's talking from a point of truth and American fundamentals and isn't just trying to just tickle the clitoris in our ears as a means to stay in power. There's certainly a culture shift occurring right now.
Many that already were awake though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nevada had been going blue for a while now. This guy is making a full right turn to that. I donā€™t think itā€™ll win him any future votes in places like Vegas.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lombardo did a great job tonight. He presented very common sense points and didnā€™t once intentionally try to be partisan or take shots at Dems. He also didnā€™t sound ā€œoff the deep endā€ to the right. The Dem response, however, was straight out of the left playbook and hopefully pissed off every independent voter in the state. Unfortunately, since the Dems control the Legislature, I suspect Lombardo is going to have a difficult road to hoe.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Maybe heā€™ll make enough changes and some of those blue votes will realize how much better their life was before they started voting blue.
Nevada Dems used to be far more right and sometimes even right of center except for on a few specific social issues. When I was growing up, you couldnā€™t really even tell who was in which tribe. I miss those daysā€¦I think most native Nevadans do too.

Top Bottom