WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Never in a million years did I think I'd ever have a need for ones of these but, here I am, a proud owner of a dump trailer! Ended up having to drive all the way to California to buy it too.
20220930123006-b8f828c3.jpg

20220930122950-c59b23db.jpg
Damn from California? Trailer must have all that stupid emission restriction shit on it. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
.."The weather has been so delicious..."?
LOL - it's my way of saying that it's been perfectly awesome. It just doesn't get any better than what we have going right now 😁
How far into California did you go for that dump trailer?
Yeah, had to drive all the way up and over the hill to Stockton to get it. About a 3 hour drive one way. Fortunately, the guy lived in the farming region so we didn't have to go into the city.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - it's my way of saying that it's been perfectly awesome. It just doesn't get any better than what we have going right now 😁

Yeah, had to drive all the way up and over the hill to Stockton to get it. About a 3 hour drive one way. Fortunately, the guy lived in the farming region so we didn't have to go into the city.
Dafaq? 25 minutes from me and no call.

Last edited:

JimLee

Hooked

Wait, there's a serial killer in Stockton...for the record sir what day were you there?

Top Bottom