WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all could appreciate the dime that Cindy found. We were exploring an old route that hadn't been traveled in a very long time and stopped at an old dried up pond. We started checking it out when Cindy picked up something off the ground and said that she found a penny. Neither one of us really though much about it until she started cleaning it up a bit and then she said, "no wait, it's a dime!" When I gave it a look, I could see that "One Dime" was written on the back of it and that's when I started looking for the date. We were both shocked to find something like this especially when we weren't really looking for anything. So love exploring Nevada. If you know where to go, there's so much you can still find.

Brute

Hooked
A penny for your thoughts...plus inflation. Anything over a century old and still in good shape is a great find...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all like the shot! Loving the long days and being to explore for hours on end more than before! :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed that you have finally named your JT...giving homage to Andre the Giant...
LOL - was wondering if anyone would notice. We still call our Gladiator the JT but yeah, we did give him a formal name. A big lumbering giant but one that's a powerful warrior.

Top Bottom