Wayalife Decals

There has been another thread before, he's just been to busy to get a round to it. I am sure he would love to get em done though.

LOL!! i am sorry for not having them sooner but, in the beginning, i wasn't even sure anyone would want them. anyway, i'm working on all of them now and hope to have them available soon.

LOL!! i am sorry for not having them sooner but, in the beginning, i wasn't even sure anyone would want them. anyway, i'm working on all of them now and hope to have them available soon.

Put me as number 1 on your list. I'd slap it right on my front windshield. :rock:

I would totally love some!! Wayalife decals and Evo decals would just look sexy!

wayoflife said:

Dayum! Right on Eddie. I didn't think this would happen but SO GLAD you decided to. I definitely want some stickers and swag. Btw any way a license plate frame is in the works? That would be pretty sweet.

wayoflife said:

Very cool Eddie ill take a shirt, couple banner stickers and a few smaller stickers as well!

Said it before...I'm in. I'll throw my request out for one that fits on the passenger side rear...below the taillight.

Decals

Count me in for a few, "I can put them over a few dents!" or once I get my jeep back from body shop!!!:standing wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom