WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

Holidays

Eddie
My kids maybe off school so I am trying to convince the Boss pray for me.lol :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
She has me looking up airfare to fly the family down! :brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows::brows:

Go ahead

what ramin said - why, you thinking about comin down? :thumb:

Eddie I got the go ahead from upper management (lol) to come this year looking at staying at the Gonzo Inn will be in town from 31st to the 2nd. Is there still room to go with you guys if so how do I find you all in the am before you hit the trail?:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::clap2::crazyeyes:

OK ... Condo #4 would like to proclaim Wednesday night as Taco Bar Night! On the menu will be fresh BBQ'd carne asada and pollo asada, black beans & corn, Flour and corn tortillas (compliments of Ray), with all the fixin's, and home-made tortilla chips. Bring it! :rock::honey:

Last edited:
Sounds good......Don, I'm sure Ray will remember to bring a few thousand Flour and corn tortillas.
And....please.......Lori, Costco brownies, please.

Sounds good......Don, I'm sure Ray will remember to bring a few thousand Flour and corn tortillas.

Yes, Lori will be making brownies! :clap2: And will Ray bring tortilla??? We could probably stop by last years condo and get some. I am sure there are several packs still there. :cheesy:

There is more of us this year so I'll stop by and pick up more. Steve, You can help transport the Tortillas :bleh: :beer:

Yes, Lori will be making brownies! :clap2: And will Ray bring tortilla??? We could probably stop by last years condo and get some. I am sure there are several packs still there. :cheesy:

I want to make brownies too :brows:

Can't wait :beer::beer::beer:
:honey::honey::honey:

Nicholas said:
Brownies, huh?! What kind of brownies?!

LOL you know whats funny about my last post?! I didn't realize the time I posted it! Perfect timing! If you know what I mean! Lol

Making the Pilgrimage from Denver, CO

Joining in on the Easter Jeep Safari threads a little late ... :doh:

My wife, Naomi, and I will be in Moab again for the full week of EJS 2012. Hoping to join you guys again on the trails. We have the same cabin (Morris Last Resort - Pioneer I) booked up in the La Sal Mountains for 8 nights (March 31 - April 8). About a 15 min. drive up the La Sal Mtn. Loop outside of town.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

Eric and Naomi
Denver, CO

DSC02147.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom