Waving from the North

CandAMudders

Hi Ya

From Milton, Ontario (Canada). Found this site after watching some awesome vids on Youtube...Best of GoPro 2013 Jeep Version, then a couple of JK experience vids through Colorado. Awesome stuff. Just getting mods on my 2008 JK...will post after-pics. Have a 4" Procomp lift, 33" Duratracs but getting Mickey T's 37s, (lots of gussets on the axle) re-gearing, front and rear recovery, Titan winch, underhood snorkel, rock sliders etc. Great site, lots of information and friendly atmosphere.

SteelBadger

Hi Ya

From Milton, Ontario (Canada). Found this site after watching some awesome vids on Youtube...Best of GoPro 2013 Jeep Version, then a couple of JK experience vids through Colorado. Awesome stuff. Just getting mods on my 2008 JK...will post after-pics. Have a 4" Procomp lift, 33" Duratracs but getting Mickey T's 37s, (lots of gussets on the axle) re-gearing, front and rear recovery, Titan winch, underhood snorkel, rock sliders etc. Great site, lots of information and friendly atmosphere.

Hello and welcome. I found Wayalife via youtube also. This is a great forum. Enjoy!

breau77

Welcome to wayalife

Do youhave a pictures for your jeep please
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GMAN5

Milton, not that far from where I just bought my new JK in Vaughan. Traveled from London to get it, and was soooo worth it.

OF4WD #8232

Top Bottom