Waving from North Alabama

mjhau02

Just wanted to give everyone a wave. Owning my first jeep has been a blast so far. 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Sport S- Mango Tango). I bought it with 17,000 miles on it. I have added about 10,000. No significant Mods so far (Project Jk Stickers have been applied though). Saving and researching has been fun. My wife, our dogs, and I will be going on first significant road trip (with JKU) at the end of the month. Headed to the 4x4 beaches of Outer Banks, NC. Corrola to be exact. We will be there the end of August. Thanks to everyone for sharing ideas and adventures. This is truly a special group to be a part of. Oh....we are huge Auburn Fans\ ALUMS too.....WAR EAGLE! That is how we greet and leave each other....kind of like the WAVE. Thanks Again!
jeep 3.jpg

Last edited:
I had zero replies....:( so I had to make my post a look a little better with at least one reply. Ha! Is North Alabama. That bad? Maybe I stink.....no... I took a bath last week. Ha! Show me some love Wayalife crew or tell me what I did wrong.:standing wave::honey:

Nothing against Alabama, well, at least not enough to not wave. ;)

Just missed it. Welcome. :standing wave:

My apologies for leaving you hanging, like MTG above, I just missed the initial posting. Absolutely nothing wrong with Bamalama, I was born and raised in Louisiana, so at least I'm a deep southerner like you :rock:

Welcome to Way Of Life! I made a trip up to Jasckon, Al last year. That's the farthest north I ever made it in Alabama and spent more then 10 minutes lol.

Top Bottom