Waving from Murrells Inlet, S.C.!

un_ltd-sahara

hey guys and gals I'm new to the Wayalife forum but pretty active on JK-F. I've used Project-JK.com countless times to help me fix some problems or help installation of new parts. I'm currently active duty Coast Guard stationed in Georgetown, S.C. I'll be transferring in about 6 months to who knows where but I'm ready for some different wheeling places. Here are a few pics of the jeep.
Before Platidip,
ure1.jpg

ure2.jpg

and a few after.
IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0595.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg

un_ltd-sahara

Thanks everyone! Yea I plastidip'd it about a month or so ago and its holding up great so far. I went to mobile, al and back a couple weeks ago (1400 miles round trip) and so far so good.

un_ltd-sahara

The best place ive been around here is Gultches a little further upstate and Beasley Knob in GA

Yea I've been wanting to go to Gultches but never been able to since my buddies parents live 20 minutes away from URE so we just always go there. I hope to go to Gultches before I transfer this summer.

rockredjk02

Yea I've been wanting to go to Gultches but never been able to since my buddies parents live 20 minutes away from URE so we just always go there. I hope to go to Gultches before I transfer this summer.

When you plan your trip let me know because me and a few buddies would love to go with ya.

Top Bottom