Waving from Canyon Lake, TX

Mike78133

New here, so just giving a wave. Have '07 Wrangler X. 3" Skyjacker lift with 285/75/16's. More top options than I have room to store. Mostly a DD now, with a few runs on the beach in Matagorda and Port A. Seen more than a few treks in the Sierra's too.:standing wave:

Last edited:

JK&Beyond

Canyon Lake. Nearest big city Houston? Check out Houston Jeep People. I'm a member. (I know I live in Amarillo but I travel to Houston a lot). They have a bagillion meetups and I'm sure you'll find one you can make it to. Theyre awesome people and very welcoming. Just thought I'd let you know they were there.

OH! and a warm welcome to WAYALIFE. :standing wave:

Last edited:

hunterbilt

Canyon Lake. Nearest big city Houston? Check out Houston Jeep People. I'm a member. (I know I live in Amarillo but I travel to Houston a lot). They have a bagillion meetups and I'm sure you'll find one you can make it to. Theyre awesome people and very welcoming. Just thought I'd let you know they were there.

OH! and a warm welcome to WAYALIFE. :standing wave:

Nearest city is San Antonio. (About 30 minutes away) I live in Schertz about 20 from both.

ZERO LIMITZ

Hello from San Antonio. Working in and around there right now anyway.... Welcome to the forum and a BIG HELLO from a fellow Texan!!!!!

Rascal3

Welcome to Wayalife:thumb: I lived on Ft Sam Houston for a while and Canyon Lake was a great R&R spot for me.

Mike78133

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like I need to post a pic. Until then, mine's a rock red 07 X. Anyone know ok any local areas to get off this nasty pavement?

Damunoz32

Ahhhh! The beautiful Canyon Lake. My family usually visits the area multiple times during the year. We usually camp out at Abbott's River Outfitters along the horseshoe. Welcome and howdy from a fellow Texan, hopefully we'll run into each other sometime this year.

hunterbilt

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like I need to post a pic. Until then, mine's a rock red 07 X. Anyone know ok any local areas to get off this nasty pavement?

There aren't any places that are legal per se, but a lot of people go down into cibolo creek through Schertz. There is an awesome park in marble falls about an hour and a half away from you. It's called hidden falls. You have to pay, but there are 300 acres of trails along with some trails that are great for rock crawling.

TexasJC

Welcome from Houston. We have property in the hill country, so get that way as much as possible. Always have to stop in Lockhart for some BBQ

Top Bottom