Wave from SOCAL

big dr

Hey guys! New to the forum and looking forward to meeting and wheeling with you.

Attachments

• securedownload-3.jpeg
    securedownload-3.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 133

big dr

Thanks everyone!! Rubicrawl and Manuel,,, We may very well wheel together some day!! Looking forward to it. If you are free mid week I have a trip planed for 11-12 up in Big Bear if you can make it.

JK Angel

Hey fellow SOCAL Jeeples. I am new here, but I am on a few other forums as well. I am Angel aka JK Angel and I have a 10th year Anniversary Rubicon. She is black with red interior, stock other than a 2" leveling kit in the front. I am not very active on the forums, but just wanted to say Hi.

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife! I'm also in So-Cal. Hopefully we can wheel together.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

big dr

Hi everybody!!! And Happy New Year!! I just wanted to bump my wave because it was 11 pages back! It was lonely! Gay move? Not that there is anything wrong with that.:beer:

rubicrawl

Hi everybody!!! And Happy New Year!! I just wanted to bump my wave because it was 11 pages back! It was lonely! Gay move? Not that there is anything wrong with that.:beer:

Hahaha happy new year sorry just saw that you had invited me to big bear didn't see it been really busy at work but yeah we should wheel soon let me know

Top Bottom