Wave from Poway, California

81SocalCJ

Just wanted to give everyone a big wave :standing wave:. I'm a new member to WAYALIFE, and am excited to be so. I currently have a 1996 XJ as my daily driver, and a 1981 CJ7 for my offroad project. I'll be sure to post pics of my CJ build, and look forward to some input and help where I might need it.

Rebel JK

Sweet! That's where I went as well. And thanks to everyone for the WAYA welcoming

Welcome, from yet another Poway high grad! Do you guys remember hitting the Old Coach, High valley, tooth rock trails? I may be dating myself a little here I guess.

81SocalCJ

Welcome, from yet another Poway high grad! Do you guys remember hitting the Old Coach, High valley, tooth rock trails? I may be dating myself a little here I guess.

I remember tooth rock trail and high valley. I'm not too sure about old coach though.

Rebel JK

I remember tooth rock trail and high valley. I'm not too sure about old coach though.

Old coach is north of Poway high just past Blue sky. Used to be some fun trails way back when. Now its where a number of the Padres and Chargers have their mansions.

Top Bottom