Wave From Phoenix!

Frydaddy

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for the welcome, i see this is quite an active forum, so I hope i can contribute well to the community. I have a (new to me) 2013 Dark Cherry JKU, but dont let that fool you, I have a good history in jeeping, custom modifications, trail repair, and the subtle nuances in all that is jeep. Ive had this thing less than two months, and the MOD list is already getting long.
IMG_20160221_103732986_HDR.jpg

I bought a stock 01 Cherokee in PA shortly after my tour of duty, modified nearly everything on it, and only bought my upgrades when absolutely necessary. Got pretty good with a welder along the way. This beast wasn't the best by a long shot, but she ran great through all the narrow four wheeler trails of my PA woods. With rust becoming a major problem and an exciting a new job, I had to sell the poor girl, thankfully to someone who appreciates everything ive done to her.
IMG_20151004_125804127_HDR.jpg

All this Jeep interest started with a heap of Willys CJ-2A parts up in the nearby PA woods. I bought a parts Willys that ended up being in better shape. I proceeded with a frame off refurbishment (definitely not a full restore) and whole garage full of old parts later, She was on the road, but more importantly down the trails. I still have her and she is frequently the life of the party.
2015-07-04.jpg

Thank you all for taking the time to hear my origin story. I left a lot of fun and interesting things out, but i'm sure they will be revealed as time goes on in this WAYALIFE!

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to WAL. I spent many years living in Yuma, and was just in Flag a couple of weeks ago.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! We can always use experience like yours here! Great looking rigs!

Welcome to WayaLife from the northern reaches of Scottsdale... Thanks for your service and glad to see you came to AZ to dry out and shake the mud off!!!

Frydaddy

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I hope I can connect with fellow jeepers in this new town. I'll be headed up Harquahala Mountain Sunday morning, and "back way to Queen Creek" (is that what its called North of Phoenix?) Probably next weekend. Perhaps there's some Ham jeepers too. 73, KC3AGV

Top Bottom