Wave from Philadelphia!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What's up everyone! New to the forum today! Got a 2011 JK and love it! Been a work in progress upgrading it little by little. Ordered my wayalife stickers today so can't wait to throw them on when they come in!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363306092.973126.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife!! That looks like Rausch Creek in your pic, am i right?

Yes sir! Rausch creek is amazing! Only been there a few times in the time I have had my jeep but it made me catch the "bug" 20 mins into my first time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lane87

Yes sir! Rausch creek is amazing! Only been there a few times in the time I have had my jeep but it made me catch the "bug" 20 mins into my first time

Last Sunday was my first trip to Rausch. I've only lived in PA for about a month now. Hoping to get back up there soon. I don't think I'm going to make it with the guys going on the 30th..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well welcome to PA and to Rausch creek! Place is awesome! I'm sure we will all be talking about more trips together soon so just keep an eye out and we will be sure to all meet up

Lane87

Well welcome to PA and to Rausch creek! Place is awesome! I'm sure we will all be talking about more trips together soon so just keep an eye out and we will be sure to all meet up

Thanks! Hope to get to wheel with you soon!

cdygibson

Nice looking jeep I'm from Pa too. I definitely need to make it to Rausch creek. Do you know of any other good places to wheel? maybe a little farther north.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice looking jeep I'm from Pa too. I definitely need to make it to Rausch creek. Do you know of any other good places to wheel? maybe a little farther north.

I do not. All I know is that there is a suds and grub people are planing the weekend of the 20-21 this month. There is a thread for it

Lane87

As Coz said you should make it down for the wheeling/camping/suds and grub we're having at Rausch on the 20th and 21st!

Top Bottom