Wave from Hillsboro, Oregon!

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
A re wave from me here, been inactive since about mid November because the little bit of work I've done here and there on the jeep haven't really warranted a post for me plus I've been too lazy to redownload the app. Glad to be back in around a great community and can't wait to contribute some more. 🖐️

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I hate reviving years old threads, but needed to rewave after being inactive for so long and after letting the Jeep sit torn apart for over 18 months I figured something had to give and restarted my work on it, so hello everyone, thrilled to be back and glad to be working on my baby again. I'll have updated pics to follow since plans have changed on my build and some decent progress has been made (progress is relative right?). Definitely going to have to get used to doing this on Chrome with no app

reywcms

I hate reviving years old threads, but needed to rewave after being inactive for so long and after letting the Jeep sit torn apart for over 18 months I figured something had to give and restarted my work on it, so hello everyone, thrilled to be back and glad to be working on my baby again. I'll have updated pics to follow since plans have changed on my build and some decent progress has been made (progress is relative right?). Definitely going to have to get used to doing this on Chrome with no app
I’m over in Beaverton! Welcome back!

Top Bottom