Wave from Fort Wayne, IN o|||||||o

MojaveJKU16

Wavin from Fort Wayne, IN. I bought a 2 door in tank about 8 months ago and after realizing the 3.21 mistake and the wife getting irritated by the entire family not fitting I traded my well loved two door for this beauty. I ordered her so I could get Mojave Sand, soft top, manual, 3.73 gears, trac-lock differential, and NOTHING more. Cheaper monthly and no electronics= less to go wrong and a little less weight (probably doesn't matter, but I feel good). No 17" wheels and bigger tires because I want a wider backspacing than factory and wider 33's. So far I go some jeep slush mats, door sill guards, flipped my mirror:brows:, fluid film undercoat, and stubbied my antenna...just because:rock:. On the short list....wheels, 33"tires, lod rock sliders, and some "rock lights"/lets not kid ourselves they're just cool factor on this one. Someday I'll get to bumpers, winch, and who knows what else, but they plan is to keep her fairly simple, umm maybe. She'll mostly be a mall crawler, but I hope to get out to some of the fire roads in Michigan, some of the places I remember in Kentucky from my dirtbiking days, tool around the parents farm, and whatever else I can find local.
20160626_210721~2.jpg
So there she is right where she should be,,,, at the end of the rainbow,,, No! at work making money for parts. :standing wave:

Hello from Ft Wayne, technically Leo, if you ever need help working on your Jeep get ahold of me

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! There is a fun off-road park in Attica, IN, called Badlands that I have been to.

Top Bottom