Wave from Eastern Washington

professorkx

I thought is was probably time to join after lurking for months. Just switched from my CJ5 as my primary wheeling rig and decided I wanted to convert my 2014 Rubicon X to my primary wheeling rig. 2.5 inch lift, Hurricane flat Fenders, 35 inch KM2 tires and more already on the jeep. Ordered a set of 2.5 king shocks for all corners with compression adjusters, skid plates, poison spyder bumper and a ton of other stuff to be ready for Adventures.

Spent a week in Moab over Thanksgiving playing on all the trails. Here's a picture of my jeep named "Mountain Goat" at about midnight going over the Crack on Golden Spike. A couple of jeeps had 50 inch light bars, so we didn't hurt for light. Didn't intent to be on the trail until 5 AM, but one jeep broke a rear axle and another bent his drag link, so had to do trail repairs. Even though this day lasted over 20 hours, we had a ton of fun...well, the wives were a little out of sorts, but we all survived.

uberc4

Welcome to WAL. Wow, sounded like that trip made for a exhausting day. Having fun and getting back safely together is all that matters! :thumb:

Top Bottom