wave from colorful Colorado.

Hi all! I'm glad to be joining the wayalife forum! I have a inca gold 2003 wrangler X 4.0 liter with AFE cold air intake and throttle body spacer, 5 speed manual running redline 75w-80 gear oil, dana 35/30 with (sadly) 3.07 gears with no traction device, 2 inch suspension/2 inch body lifted jeep. I have added a tubular front bumper with 9000 lbs. winch with KC HiLites fog/driving/long range lights. I have a cobra 40 channel cb (always on channel 3 if any boulderites see this), I also added new quinn speakers and subwoofer with amp. I am in the process of fabricating a rear tire carrier bumper out of a 60 inch wide, 3x4 1/4 inch thick rectangular steel tube. I also fab'd a 20mm ammo can as my center console with hinged lid. Also, I ran red led stripping along the inside of the cab starting near the door latch on the passenger side, running under the dash, then ending at the opposite door latch. Oh, and i'm 16 and have been mowing lawns for 5 years to afford my Jeep (a.k.a Gold Rush).

Welcome to Wayalife! Sounds like you've got a nice ride. Keep saving the $$'s 'cause Wranglers tend to need a little love from time to time.:yup:

Top Bottom