wave from Colorado Springs

desertrunner

Just got my first JK about a year ago and it has been a blast i cant wait to see where this thing takes me :rock:
before IMG_6447.jpg
after IMAG0211.jpg

JKsix

Looks awesome man! I'm here in the springs as well. Still a virgin to the trails out here so let me know if you hit one up and maybe you can show me the ropes.

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

desertrunner

Welcome to the WAYALIFE family! :standing wave: Since your local be sure to check out www.coloradofourwheelers.org for local trips. We have some good trips planned this year.

Awesome thanks! i will definitely have to keep an eye out and see if i can meet up with you guys sometime i have 2 other buddies one with a jk and the other with an xj and we would love to come out with you guys sometime

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Awesome thanks! i will definitely have to keep an eye out and see if i can meet up with you guys sometime i have 2 other buddies one with a jk and the other with an xj and we would love to come out with you guys sometime

We would love to have you. If you are on FB you can also check out "Crawlorado" for a lot of trail run information.

Top Bottom