Wave from Bayville.New Jersey

jkmadness

Hi Everybody . Newbie here from Jersey,not new to 4 wheeling but my this is my first jeep,and i'm loving every minute on it.
Eddie's videos on YouTube are truly inspiring and i'm looking forward to many Mod's to come.:standing wave:

jkmadness

Thank you everybody

Looking forward to learn and share my experience modding my ride and also make friends along the way

NY1982JK

Welcome fellow newbie! Looks like you're only about an hour from me! I'm up in Lumberton/Pemberton Area just south of the Base. Just picked up my first JK last night. Hopefully one of these days after I get some decent tires you can show me a few places to go around here !! Post some more pics of your JK !! Cheers Buddy! :beer::standing wave:

jkmadness

Welcome fellow newbie! Looks like you're only about an hour from me! I'm up in Lumberton/Pemberton Area just south of the Base. Just picked up my first JK last night. Hopefully one of these days after I get some decent tires you can show me a few places to go around here !! Post some more pics of your JK !! Cheers Buddy! :beer::standing wave:

Good luck with your new rig....if you have any questions shoot me a msg:cool:

jkmadness

you are going to love modding your jeep:beer:

Top Bottom