Wave from Alhambra California

vjusmc

Hello,
I'm a new jeep owner (October 31st 2014) that decided to order my Wrangler from The factory after much thought and consideration. I couldn't be happier with my Wrangler. Before I had it delivered I was already planning modifications and buying parts for it.

So far I've done 50" led light bar, pod lights, 3.5" inch Metal Cloak lift (Best investment yet), 17" Method NV wheels with 37" TOYO tires.

I ordered the wrangler with a few bells and whistles like upgraded sound system, upgraded u730 head unit, remote start, leather.

I seem to find any reason to take it off road and to put the transfer case into 4 wheel drive. I have taken it to Baja for the BAJA 1000 and messed around in the dunes, Cleigkorn, big bear, a small local trail I think it's called elephant back (next to south Pasadena) and numerous small urban trails I tend to find almost daily. I have 3k miles on the wrangler and have enjoyed every mile so far.

I have a lot of future projects that I want to do to it. I just ordered all the parts for my CB radio install. Next I'll be doing on board air system, winch, and a rear tire carrier.

Any local Jeepers feel free to hit me up to meet up and talk some jeep, install some parts, or hit a trail. Ive installed all my parts so far and like working on vehicles.

Welcome to WAL, brother! Sweet looking ride you got there! I'm in Hermosa Beach maybe one day we can hit the trails.

Thanks fellas I'm always down for some off-roading (time permitting). I work a lot of hours. Trying to get my rig where I want it.

I'm having major problems deciding on what rear tire carrier to buy. I like the terraflex carrier but I hear a lot of bad reviews and heard they brake.

I don't want an exterior structure carrier. I have a 10a number. Someone help with other choices similar to the terraflex. Maybe AEV ?

Top Bottom