Water Leaks PDF

USMC Wrangler

I was looking for the fairly recent thread about covering some holes in the rear fender well but couldn't find it. :doh: At least I think that's the one I was reading. Then I saw another one on a separate leak just now and posted this link.

http://www.ruleworks.co.uk/carguide/doc/JK_Water_Leaks_All.pdf

The thread I can't find now had some screen shots of a PDF covering the leaks and I knew they were familiar. I'm such a disorganized pack rat, but I found the above link in one of my less used laptops. I'm not sure if it's the exact same one referenced in the earlier thread, but thought I'd offer this since I'm not much help on much else as a noob.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Yeah, that's the pdf I have on my laptop, it's a really old file. I couldn't find a link. Thanks for posting.

Ant's JK

Thank you for the PDF. Should the dealer have this PDF on file? This is my third trip to the dealer for this issue and they can't find the issue

USMC Wrangler

Yeah, that's the pdf I have on my laptop, it's a really old file. I couldn't find a link. Thanks for posting.

Good, had to go all the way to the UK for it! :cheesy:

Thank you for the PDF. Should the dealer have this PDF on file? This is my third trip to the dealer for this issue and they can't find the issue

You are welcome. You'd think they would have it, but you know. :naw:

Top Bottom