Watcha cookin'?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Parts is parts?...in Hawaii, tripe stew is popular with the locals...I've eaten it, but I don't seek it out

Every few months or so I’ll get a craving for menudo. It’s definitely not a weekly dish in our house either.

It’s fantastic when you take a break from freezing your ass of while goose hunting in Northern California and its the only thing cooking at the closest Mexican restaurant. Beyond that I generally stick to the tacos al pastor, or tongue if I’m feeling like something a little more exotic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
It’s fantastic when you take a break from freezing your ass of while goose hunting in Northern California and its the only thing cooking at the closest Mexican restaurant. Beyond that I generally stick to the tacos al pastor, or tongue if I’m feeling like something a little more exotic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm partial to oxtail...either in soup or stews

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Grilling Italians, low and slow:

IMG_6914.jpg

Slice the sausage and add pine nuts toasted in garlic and butter, fresh spinach, bow tie pasta, fresh basil and olive oil. Mix and top with Italian cheeses and red pepper flakes:

IMG_6915.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
If heaven has a smell, it’s got to be the scent of a pine forest or my wives homemade chicken pot pie. Soon as I walked in the door it hit me:

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

Top Bottom