Watcha cookin'?

PAISANO? I'm surprised you haven't replied to this one. I'm hoping to get up there one of these days for the Shrimp Arrabbiata. Man that sounds incredible.

Great to see a scattering of BGE fans on here. I didn't know grilling, smoking, bbqing until my wife bought one for me last summer. BGE FTW! 🍻

So who grinds their own meat? What's your blend and what do u use it for?
We recently got the grinder attachment for our stand mixer and have been experimenting with different blends.
I like chuck and sirloin mix, but chuck alone is great also.
Also tried chuck and filet and that was good also.

50% Bacon, 50% beef / thread

1360885454870.jpg1360885472541.jpg
Just got home from work and the wife was making me an appetizer and steaks . Mmm

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last night it was white chili. Tonight was supposed to be steaks at home but I think we've decided to go out for Rudy's BBQ instead because my fibromyalgia is making me not want to cook.

1360888163831.jpg
I didn't see this, shrimp,crab,clams,linguini noodles,spinach,snap peas,cherry tomatoes,basil,in a scampi sauce . Oh and parm cheese for on top.

I got a keeper , I buy her a present she cooks for me.:thumbup:

Me too. I get to cook AND buy her presents. :cheesy:

But when I ask her what she thinks about the jeep, she says "whatever you think/want." :thumb:

Off to Whole Paycheck (aka Whole Foods) to see what I'm cooking tonight. ;)

Me too. I get to cook AND buy her presents. :cheesy:

Lol she knows better than to have me cook.

But when I ask her what she thinks about the jeep, she says "whatever you think/want." :thumb:

Now that's a keeper .

Off to Whole Paycheck (aka Whole Foods) to see what I'm cooking tonight. ;)

More power to you I grill that's it I'm all thumbs in the kitchen, all I do is cut stuff for her.lol

Last edited:
Appetizer

Prosciutto wrapped mozzarella and crackers with a "mike-tiki"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360905224.917835.jpg

First course

Heart-shaped tequila lime crab cakes with avocado, mango salad with poppy seed dressing.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360905284.317399.jpg

Main course

Grilled ribeye, roasted veggies and a delicious Cabernet. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360905335.234435.jpg

Good Valentine's day dinner. 👍

Top Bottom