Watcha cookin'?

The pooches think I bought them a doggie hibachi! Blackstone skillet I just picked up last week. This thing is awesome. It's just like having a big ass frying pan for outside.
It's perfect for veggies that always flare up when you try to cook them on the grill & great for large batches of stuff like bacon (can almost get 2 lbs. on it), pancakes, etc.
I cooked a whole Salmon filet on it yesterday and its absolutely perfect for that.

View attachment 271657

View attachment 271658

Picked one up today. I’m a fan already. Just got the small one since it’s more than enough for the two of us.

IMG_0941.jpg
IMG_0942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! I actually just ordered the camp chef one. Almost got the blackstone but need a new grill for my bbq area so figured I'd get one that doubled. Heated nothing but great things about the blackstone.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought about getting the tailgater one which has the flat top and the grill, glad I didn’t. My parents are out visiting and this little one can fill up with just four of us. Couldn’t imagine more people. I’m guessing the camp chef is similar to the black stone tailgater.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^ Both looked great Andy!

Alan - Those grits & brussels looked great. Steak too but grits & brussels are in my top 10 :idontknow:

Top Bottom