Watcha cookin'?

CalSgt

Hooked
We did 40 pork butts last night... I didn't stay to see them all finished because I'm dead tired. we started yesterday day at 8 AM setting up & started cooking on a few pellet smokers at 8 PM for the early feed we had to deliver to a charity golf tourney. The remaining went on at 1 AM, we stuffed 12 on my wood burner & 24 on another.

Hopefully they all finish okay, we were expecting 300+ to show up for the second feed.

IMG_4461.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
We did 40 pork butts last night... I didn't stay to see them all finished because I'm dead tired. we started yesterday day at 8 AM setting up & started cooking on a few pellet smokers at 8 PM for the early feed we had to deliver to a charity golf tourney. The remaining went on at 1 AM, we stuffed 12 on my wood burner & 24 on another.

Hopefully they all finish okay, we were expecting 300+ to show up for the second feed.

View attachment 353355

View attachment 353356

View attachment 353357

View attachment 353358

View attachment 353359
Thats quite the undertaking. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Who does filet surf and turf on a Monday? We do. Sunday nights are busy with kids side activities, so tonight we went all out. Steaks done with a quick sear and finished off in the oven to a perfect medium rare. Great sides and a nice Paso Syrah.

IMG_0684.jpg

Almost forgot. Made some sautéd mushrooms too.

IMG_0685.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Who does filet surf and turf on a Monday? We do. Sunday nights are busy with kids side activities, so tonight we went all out. Steaks done with a quick sear and finished off in the oven to a perfect medium rare. Great sides and a nice Paso Syrah.

View attachment 353447

Almost forgot. Made some sautéd mushrooms too.

View attachment 353448

Damn looking good! Your family must love surf and turf seems like you have it a lot. [emoji106][emoji482]

JAGS

Hooked
Damn looking good! Your family must love surf and turf seems like you have it a lot. [emoji106][emoji482]

The kids eat like real humans and my son eats more than me now usually. Lol. I throw in some extra protein just so we have leftovers for lunch.

Looks good Jason.
Nice presentation too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Doug. Everyone was happy and full last night for sure.

Top Bottom