Wassup from the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia!!

Hey! New guy here. Just bought a 21 Wrangler Unlimited 2.0 liter turbo. know very little about Wranglers but want to be able to tackle the dunes and light to moderate trails here and back in my home state of Arizona when we head back home. Any tips or recommendations on how to set this rig up for that purpose would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to chopping it up with you all.

Welcome from Southern California!

Jeeps are remarkably capable even in stock form, so I'd start with a more aggressive off road tire for better traction on light to moderate trails.👍

Keep an eye out for Eddie's video series on their new base model 2 door JL they are looking to keep relatively simple yet completely functional and capable. 😎

Welcome from Southern California!

Jeeps are remarkably capable even in stock form, so I'd start with a more aggressive off road tire for better traction on light to moderate trails.👍

Keep an eye out for Eddie's video series on their new base model 2 door JL they are looking to keep relatively simple yet completely functional and capable. 😎
So...........with that being said, how big can i go tire size on a stock steel wheel? I'm open to aftermarket wheels as well.

Top Bottom