WARN VR EVO 10-S Winch GIVEAWAY

View attachment 396993

As we celebrate two years as a vendor here on the forum, we wanted to give back as a THANK YOU to WAYALIFE for their support and allowing us to be here along with all of YOU who have trusted us with your Jeep parts and continued support over these last two years.

With that, we will be giving away One(1) WARN VR EVO 10-S winch along with Two(2) EVO tire pressure quick air down tools!

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ showing us why you need a winch.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

The WINNER will be selected on 12/1/23 at random and posted here on this forum:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Note: After the winner has been selected for the winch and the prize has been claimed, TWO runner up winners will then be selected at random for the EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool.

Good luck to everyone!

For more information regarding the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch and EVO Air Down Tool, please visit visit these links:

Warn VR EVO 10-S

EVO MFG Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice.
IMG_0637.jpeg Jesus is the way and the life. Boomer Sooner!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I usually don’t enter the giveaways but if Jeremy is giving me something other than herpes, I’m in! Thanks for the opportunity and congrats on the growth of the business over the years!

I could use a winch to help with a lot of things like when my mower gets stuck or a whole host of other things. And it would force me to buy that mopar steal bumper I have been procrastinating on buying for about four years.

IMG_7740.jpeg

Last edited:

CavemanRadio

View attachment 396993

As we celebrate two years as a vendor here on the forum, we wanted to give back as a THANK YOU to WAYALIFE for their support and allowing us to be here along with all of YOU who have trusted us with your Jeep parts and continued support over these last two years.

With that, we will be giving away One(1) WARN VR EVO 10-S winch along with Two(2) EVO tire pressure quick air down tools!
RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ showing us why you need a winch.

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Note: After the winner has been selected for the winch and the prize has been claimed, TWO runner up winners will then be selected at random for the EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool.

Good luck to everyone!

For more information regarding the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch and EVO Air Down Tool, please visit visit these links:

Warn VR EVO 10-S

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice.

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and withou

CavemanRadio

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

I would love this winch to use when I’m wheeling so I wouldn’t be worried about getting stuck anymore…and it would make my Jeep look even more badass!

Attachments

• IMG_4603.jpeg
    IMG_4603.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 3

Sanpete

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

Awesome

2018 JKR, bone stock. Why? Bc it would be the first real mod. And to help get me unstuck from the S. UT red dirt!
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 2

LARSONEM

I’d love to add a winch to my 2022 Rubicon. We are finding it more and more difficult to align our schedules with other Jeeping friends for off-road trips. Thus we are finding ourselves Jeeping alone more and more. A winch would allow us a safe recovery method should we find ourselves in a “bad” position while wheeling alone.

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    456.3 KB · Views: 0

Brute

Hooked
I usually don’t enter the giveaways but if Jeremy is giving me something other than herpes, I’m in! Thanks for the opportunity and congrats on the growth of the business over the years!

I could use a winch to help with a lot of things like when my mower gets stuck or a whole host of other things. And it would force me to buy that mopar steal bumper I have been procrastinating on buying for about four years.

View attachment 397055
He needs one to move his smoker...he might even mount it on the smoker (which I think would be cool)...

Top Bottom