Wanted: Stock Tire Carrier

BlacknRedJK

Well light poll jumped out at my mom last night. Spare hit and cracked the carrier. I'm looking for a stock tire carrier to replace mine.

Any chance someone has a take off that I could buy?

David1tontj

Well light poll jumped out at my mom last night. Spare hit and cracked the carrier. I'm looking for a stock tire carrier to replace mine.

There has been two of them on here in the last week or so for free. One should show up for you.
Good luck!

Bump!!!

BlacknRedJK

Thank you! I don't dare run a spare with it being cracked the damage I have seen a rogue spare cause is terrifying.

mackey

Once EVO does my build, you can have mine. It may be a month out though.

BlacknRedJK

Thanks Mackey. I'll stay in touch, that might be a good route since you're in Idaho and I could meet you or ship it.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I could ship you mine, it's off a 15. I did cut the brake light off though. Just let me know. Shipped from Oregon.

Yeep

I also have a complete one off my 14 that had 1k miles on it, if you can't find anything local

It's yours for whatever it costs to ship.

mackey

Thanks Mackey. I'll stay in touch, that might be a good route since you're in Idaho and I could meet you or ship it.

I will most likely take the 15 through Utah. I could easily meet up with you. Just depends how much of a hurry you are in.

BlacknRedJK

Not in a huge rush. My commute is pretty short and I'm okay to not run a spare for the time being. Let's just stay in touch and I'll plan on that unless I let you know different.

Top Bottom