Wanted - looking for a 4 door JK

geberhard

Douchebag
Kicking myself for selling my 4 door, so back on the market for a 4 door JK. Open to clean title or salvage (she will be abused anyway), and do not mind mileage in the 100-150K. Ideally looking for a Rubicon, but open to other JK's. I am ideally looking for something in the California to Reno area, but open to shipping in depending of the rig and deal.

Buidget will depend on the rig, but ideally looking for something in the $10 to $25K range.

Please message me info on what you have, price and location.

thanks!

Kicking myself for selling my 4 door, so back on the market for a 4 door JK. Open to clean title or salvage (she will be abused anyway), and do not mind mileage in the 100-150K. Ideally looking for a Rubicon, but open to other JK's. I am ideally looking for something in the California to Reno area, but open to shipping in depending of the rig and deal.

Buidget will depend on the rig, but ideally looking for something in the $10 to $25K range.

Please message me info on what you have, price and location.

thanks!

theres one with over 200k in vt for like 12k If your interested in going cheap and high miles. Blue book value on it is like 8k

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5318028100.html

Getting ready to sell mine but it's well above your price range in the upper 30s. Won't find a better built rig for the $$$$ though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449166517.125178.jpg

So let me get this right... Your first post is to sell your jeep, you get trolled for that, not many posts in between, now your using us to buy another jeep? Hmmm...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449167699.583704.jpg

Guys, thanks, replying to the messages.

Casey, where are you located? Do you still have the doors and top?

Thanks

Guys, thanks, replying to the messages.

Casey, where are you located? Do you still have the doors and top?

Thanks

I'm in Arizona north Phoenix. No doors but I know where some are available locally also not sure if I have door surrounds for the soft top

Saw a 2wd lifted with a bunch of mods on either sacramento, or bay area cl last night. Seemed like a good 4x4 conversion project.

Thanks, I think I saw that, a black one? Has potential. I missed on a 08 last week red for $11,500 4x4 so kicked myself. I found a JK with a godo amount of mods I may be picking up this weekend (wish me luck).

thanks for the help,

Gui

Top Bottom