Wanted JK oem stereo with nav

geberhard

Douchebag
Looking for a OEM (I think may be called Mygig??) JK stereo with Navigation. Please let me know what you got and how much thanks!

Evil

Looking for a OEM (I think may be called Mygig??) JK stereo with Navigation. Please let me know what you got and how much thanks!

What year is your Jeep and what radio do you currently have installed and what options does it have? (IE: direct connect, etc)

geberhard

Douchebag
Hi, 2008 Rubicon. It has the stock u-connect setup radio and cd player without Nav. I believe they may all fit (same dim sizes). My 2010 has the nav setup (same as in my grand Cherokee I think they are called mygig)?

Thanks,

Gui

Evil

Hi, 2008 Rubicon. It has the stock u-connect setup radio and cd player without Nav. I believe they may all fit (same dim sizes). My 2010 has the nav setup (same as in my grand Cherokee I think they are called mygig)?

Thanks,

Gui

You want the MyGig 430N RHR for 07-2010 Wrangler or a 730N RER. Not sure if you have hi speed or low speed etc. Way to much stuff to go over but check e bay and message a few sellers. Try to stay away from guys selling take outs. Go for one that is plug and play. Year, make and model do make a difference so research it before buying and also ask if you will need a dealer re-flash after install. Some do but not sure on the years and radio upgrades. You will also need a GPS antenna or a splitter.
This place has some good info and informative videos on their site but they are way over priced.
http://www.oemautopartsco.com/

geberhard

Douchebag
You want the MyGig 430N RHR for 07-2010 Wrangler or a 730N RER. Not sure if you have hi speed or low speed etc. Way to much stuff to go over but check e bay and message a few sellers. Try to stay away from guys selling take outs. Go for one that is plug and play. Year, make and model do make a difference so research it before buying and also ask if you will need a dealer re-flash after install. Some do but not sure on the years and radio upgrades. You will also need a GPS antenna or a splitter.
This place has some good info and informative videos on their site but they are way over priced.
http://www.oemautopartsco.com/

Evil, awesome info thanks!!! Koasta, I messaged you thanks!

Top Bottom