Want to change my rims

Buddy22

lOOKING FOR A RIM FOR TRAIL RIDING WILL BE RUNNING 37'S ANY SUGGESTIONS? LOOKING TO STAY WITH A 17IN RIM I KNOW THERE ARE SOME MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OUT THERE NOW. JEEP TRAIL RIMS.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been looking at many options as well, not all are DOT approved so you 'll need to check your state laws for daily driver use.

I like the TR wheels, saw them at EJS on several rigs and they looked good. ATX Chamber Pro II and AEV Black, Walker Evans all look good.

Hutchinson Rock monster are DOT approved

B.A.D Wheels are also DOT approved, emailed and called but never got a reply from the manufacturer so I think they are already out of business, they had a good showing at SEMA

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Hutchinson and BAD are the only DOT approved bead locks i know of. Not giving legal advice but let's just say many people run other brands on the streets too. If your state has yearly inspections its higher risk they may notice.

I run methods and like them, saw then at EJS and had to get a set. A lot of folks i know run ATX slabs or chambers too. Its all personal preference.

1401967525751.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buddy22

I've been looking at many options as well, not all are DOT approved so you 'll need to check your state laws for daily driver use.

I like the TR wheels, saw them at EJS on several rigs and they looked good. ATX Chamber Pro II and AEV Black, Walker Evans all look good.

Hutchinson Rock monster are DOT approved

B.A.D Wheels are also DOT approved, emailed and called but never got a reply from the manufacturer so I think they are already out of business, they had a good showing at SEMA

Live in AZ very lucky we don't have inspections like other states. Thanks I will look into these rims thanks for the info:beer:

Buddy22

Hutchinson and BAD are the only DOT approved bead locks i know of. Not giving legal advice but let's just say many people run other brands on the streets too. If your state has yearly inspections its higher risk they may notice.

I run methods and like them, saw then at EJS and had to get a set. A lot of folks i know run ATX slabs or chambers too. Its all personal preference.

View attachment 86548

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app
wow like they way those look thanks for the info.:beer:

finger3

I like the bead lock look but not the price or legality. I usually only drop to 20/25# and if your rim is 9" and your tire is 13.5" its not so likely to come off the bead anyhow. I just went with American Outlaws, Shotguns for the time being

IMG_20140511_193538_586.jpg
IMG_20140511_193611_711.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm running the Raceline Monsters. I really like the look and they have held up great. There are a couple other color options besides all black like I chose. The only down side is there are 32 ring bolts to retorque during your tire rotation..;)

1395158018186.jpg

Top Bottom