Walker Evans 20" with Nitto Tires For Sale

safecracker909

I have a set of 5 Walker Evans Racing 20" wheels for the street.
Walker Evans 20" Polished
Nitto 5x5 bolt pattern LT295/60R20 E Rated equivalent to 34" tires
Selling 5 for $2000

I had to change my wheels when I upgraded my axles. So these need to go. They have plenty of tread life available and stick to the rocks. I ran these for a few months then upgraded to 37" and didn't notice a difference in the ride or their ability to grip the rocks. The 5th tire is basically new as it wasn't rotated in with the others. I recently had these balanced and they are ready to ship.

IMG_1616.jpgIMG_1620.jpgIMG_1621.jpgIMG_1622.jpgIMG_1623.jpgIMG_1624.jpgIMG_1625.jpgIMG_1626.jpgphoto.jpg

I knew I was going to get shit for that photo. But I couldn't find one with me one the rocks and those tires. BTW, I did take those power steps off before I went on my first trip. Airing down to 12psi worked out best in this rig.

:cheesy::clap2: At least you have a good sense of humor about it. Carry on, and good luck with the sale. :beer:

I knew I was going to get shit for that photo. But I couldn't find one with me one the rocks and those tires. BTW, I did take those power steps off before I went on my first trip. Airing down to 12psi worked out best in this rig.

Lol,, that was a good laugh.. Thanks.,

I have seen this rig in person at a suds-n-grub and i can assure you it no longer looks like it does in the picture :thumb:

Neil your rig looks much much better now! good luck on the sale!

I have seen this rig in person at a suds-n-grub and i can assure you it no longer looks like it does in the picture :thumb:

Neil your rig looks much much better now! good luck on the sale!

Thanks for the defensive position. Last month I spent a week in St George. Loved Utah so much, I went to Moab two weeks later.

Did these ever sell I tried to pm you but won't allow me to call me if there still for sale 209 269 7317 thanks

Top Bottom