Voyage of The Black Gypsy

GP NOIR

Hooked
In A Clutch

The shop got the clutch installed and I picked the Jeep up yesterday and took her for a test drive. Shifting is smoother and much easier. I really like the Centerforce.

The old clutch disc was worn almost to the rivets and the throwout bearing was destroyed. I'm surprised and gratified it got me home.

Test drive went well except for the tire going flat after I parked at the airport. Took forever to air up with the little portable air compressor. Took it to @Discount Tire . It couldn't be fixed, but as I had their road hazard protection a new replacement KM3 was installed for just $55. Discount Tire has the best customer service. Everyone is friendly and cheerful and as a bonus, they offer a military discount that stacks with other discounts. I'll be using them again when we get new tires for the wife's Grand Cherokee.

Last edited:

Sgt_USMC

I only use DT for my vehicles. I have had the same experience as you in terms of service and care every time I’ve gone in. Added bonus is they are nation wide, so I don’t have to worry about being out of state and having tire trouble.

Top Bottom