VIDEO : The Other Rubicon PART 1 - Wentworth Springs to the Soup Bowl

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
There’s Something about the Rubicon. Especially when you guys capture the adventure with great group of folks.
thanks for doing this video. Really enjoyed it. Excited to see part 2.

benatc1

Hooked
Really enjoyed the video, as much as I love all of your videos, ones like this always draw me a little more. Looks like a great time

Great video. I’ve only ran that part of the trail once but it makes me want to pack the jeep up and go right now. I will definitely be running this part of the trail very soon!!!

JAGS

Hooked
Nice to see some old school Wayalifers. Glad you dusted off this footage. Fun to watch some hard wheeling. 😎

I’ve been missing the dirt more lately. This vid didn’t help my itch. Lol. Hopefully can get back out soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There’s Something about the Rubicon. Especially when you guys capture the adventure with great group of folks.
thanks for doing this video. Really enjoyed it. Excited to see part 2.
Hey my friend, so glad to hear you enjoyed the video. Would love to get you out on the trail with us again and soon :)
Really enjoyed the video, as much as I love all of your videos, ones like this always draw me a little more. Looks like a great time
Awesome. So glad that we've been able to run the Rubicon with you and Alex. Hope we can do it again in the near future. 👍
I finally got a chance to watch the video, that was awesome! 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻
So happy to hear you enjoyed it :)
Great video. I’ve only ran that part of the trail once but it makes me want to pack the jeep up and go right now. I will definitely be running this part of the trail very soon!!!
It's nice that there are more ways than one to run the trail. Good times for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see some old school Wayalifers. Glad you dusted off this footage. Fun to watch some hard wheeling. 😎

I’ve been missing the dirt more lately. This vid didn’t help my itch. Lol. Hopefully can get back out soon.
LOL - glad you had fun watching the video and hope you can get out and join us out on the trail again soon.
Finally got a chance to watch this…good to see Doug on the trail…looking forward to part two…
Coming soon :)
Very impressed with the yellow 2 door without a front locker. Is he running 35" tires?
Yup, Adam could make things happen with that 2-door. Hope he'll get another Jeep soon.

Top Bottom