VIDEO : The masses have spoken and so... We Bought New Shoes for Pippi

Dale72

Hooked
Looks good. Have you thought about putting the stock suspension from Jet on Pippi, if you still have it. It would really change the look of Pippi

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good. Have you thought about putting the stock suspension from Jet on Pippi, if you still have it. It would really change the look of Pippi
Thanks! That's always an option but for now, we're wanting to see if there actually a need for it. Everything we do on Pippi, we're trying to have a reason for it.

Dale72

Hooked
Thanks! That's always an option but for now, we're wanting to see if there actually a need for it. Everything we do on Pippi, we're trying to have a reason for it.
What you are doing with Pippi is something I might be doing in a couple years. I'm wanting to get away from driving trucks but I'm not one for having a inside job. I have really been thinking about trading my JT for either a 2 Wrangler and delivering RVs or trade it for another dully and go back delivering campers

Dale72

Hooked
I see my phone was acting up again and mixed my reply with yours. But let's try this again. I might be doing the same thing that you are with Pippi in a couple years. I really don't want to drive trucks anymore and I'm not a inside job person. I have been thinking about trading my JT in for another dully and go back delivering campers, or trading it for a 2 door Wrangler and delivering motor homes

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I see my phone was acting up again and mixed my reply with yours. But let's try this again. I might be doing the same thing that you are with Pippi in a couple years. I really don't want to drive trucks anymore and I'm not a inside job person. I have been thinking about trading my JT in for another dully and go back delivering campers, or trading it for a 2 door Wrangler and delivering motor homes
I have to be honest and say that as much as I love Pippi, I don't know if I'd be happy if she were my only Jeep. Being so small is awesome but there are way too many trips we do were a little extra room is nice to have.

Dale72

Hooked
I have to be honest and say that as much as I love Pippi, I don't know if I'd be happy if she were my only Jeep. Being so small is awesome but there are way too many trips we do were a little extra room is nice to have.
Yeah that's the only bad thing about a 2 door. But if I decide to deliver motor homes I'll have to get one. To deliver them for a living the tow vehicle can't weigh over 3500 lbs with a full tank of gas. So that leaves out a JLU

Bluman

Hopefully once I get a place with a garage and can leave the back seat at home my opinion of 2-door JL storage space will change a little bit. 😅
I have no idea why I never felt so limited with my JK 2-door as I do with the JL. Maybe it's a hardtop vs softtop thing since my JL is a softtop. The car looks so big until you start stacking things in it. 😂

Hopefully once I get a place with a garage and can leave the back seat at home my opinion of 2-door JL storage space will change a little bit. 😅
I have no idea why I never felt so limited with my JK 2-door as I do with the JL. Maybe it's a hardtop vs softtop thing since my JL is a softtop. The car looks so big until you start stacking things in it. 😂
My JL back seat is sitting on the floor in my living room for over 2.5 years now. We have not missed it even once!

Top Bottom