VIDEO : SEMA 2022 Pre-Show Part 1 - Jeep Wrangler & Gladiator Builds

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SEMA 2022 is officially under way and Cindy and I are happy to present the first in our pre-show coverage. In this video, you get to see highlights of all the built up Jeep Gladiators and Wranglers that we've been seeing so far including, ones from Diode Dynamics, Attica 4x4, a CJ-5 that will be featured on the History Channel Battle of the Builds and of course, custom builds with a bit of bling!

#sema2022 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2022 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #diodedynamics #attica4x4 #historychannel #kmcwheels #toyotires #rpmsteering #expeditionone #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter

n3tfury

First of all, that video editing is on point! Great job on that. That CJ5 is ridiculous!!! That Barbie jeep is also ridiculous, but on the other end of the spectrum. However, kudos to that team because there was a shit ton of work that went into it.

Awesome pre show coverage, thank you!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The unpainted fender liners on the JL look like bunk. A missed opportunity, I'd say.
Maybe so. I'm not really a fender liner kind of guy though so I wouldn't know. Bet they were rushed to get it done for the show.
First of all, that video editing is on point! Great job on that. That CJ5 is ridiculous!!! That Barbie jeep is also ridiculous, but on the other end of the spectrum. However, kudos to that team because there was a shit ton of work that went into it.

Awesome pre show coverage, thank you!
Glad you enjoyed the video :)

WJCO

Meme King
I had to look up those autolynx. What a brilliant idea. Not that I ever leave pavement but may have to pick some up. I'll give it awhile to see it these things actually hold up.

Top Bottom