VIDEO : NOISE GRAPPLERS - Hear the Soothing Sound of Nitto Mud Grapplers

aldaman

LOL!! Exactly. The voids between the tread on a set of 40x15.50's are quite large and that accounts to these being as loud as they are. But, we like them. :yup:

Of all the MT's I have ever run, these would be a 10. The only other set that I have seen to be this loud are Super Swapper Boggers.

Yup, here's a video of the Boggers I ran for comparison. Since then I switched them out to Toyo Open Country MTs....

:beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
On the bright side, they should drown out all the other noises your jeep makes. :yup:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
They are loud I have heard them coming and not even seen the vehicle yet. What kinda miles are some of you getting from a set?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm sticking with my Trail Grapplers. Not exactly street tire quiet, but then I'm not disoriented after a fifty mile road trip to the trails.:crazyeyes:

trailraider

LOL!! Exactly. The voids between the tread on a set of 40x15.50's are quite large and that accounts to these being as loud as they are. But, we like them.

Are they any better when you aren't beside the concrete wall? Can you post a video driving on a open hi way? I'd be interested in the hearing the difference , I can't run 40's by any means but if they are that noisy with out the wall reverb I would be trailering it everywhere. That's my one OCD issue is noise, not a great trait for a jeep owner.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Interco is in the next town over from me. I want to love their products but the quality is horrible. I've watched them pull 5 different Iroc's from the warehouse just looking for one tire to balance for a customer.

I bought a set of used Thornbirds, then had a set of TSL SXs and a set of boggers. Never balanced any of them. Rotated them every oil change and still didnt get very many miles out of them. Figured I was wasting time and money trying to balance them. LOL.

LOL - Remember the old Ground Hawgs from back in the day? I ran a set of 35's on a Ford pickup and my buddy could hear me coming from miles away on those things!

Those were loud also, I never had a set but had a buddy that did.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just to piggy back off of eddies video I made one to show the slight noise difference between his 40/15.5 grapplers to my 35/12.5 grapplers. They are not quite as loud but loud enough. I am doing 65 mph down the highway. Also you can hear the growl of the Dynomax evolution exhaust in this video. It's a loud combo.
http://youtu.be/YgDpnUk83mQ

WJCO

Meme King
Just to piggy back off of eddies video I made one to show the slight noise difference between his 40/15.5 grapplers to my 35/12.5 grapplers. They are not quite as loud but loud enough. I am doing 65 mph down the highway. Also you can hear the growl of the Dynomax evolution exhaust in this video. It's a loud combo.
http://youtu.be/YgDpnUk83mQ

Those things are fricken loud, too! No Mud Grapplers for me.

Top Bottom