VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 1 - JL Wranglers on Gold Bar Rim & Golden Spike

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Awesome video guys!! Thanks for the reviews on the JL’s. It answered most of my questions I had while I was watching.

Slimebones

I tend to be a bit zealous with zip ties. I zip tied the rear locker wire with not enough play when theres a lot of droop. Halfway through trail hit obstacle where droop overdid the play and pulled the wire out of the diff plug. Have e-locker. Lesson learned. [emoji15][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You are not alone. I have done that very same thing. :doh::doh: Thanks for sharing.

Trail JK

So much love for each of you. [emoji177] I really enjoyed watching your adventure! Awesome place with awesome people! Jet Li’s stance looks sick! [emoji1316][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoosierWolf

Really liked the video. I'm enjoying watching you guys start over. I have to say, the JL is impressing me even if I'm holding out for a J truck :)

Looking forward to part 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great vid! Look forward to seeing the brotherly rivalry video between moby and Jet Li one day!

Hope to get a video of this sooner than later :yup:

I think we need to start a petition for Sibling rivalry part 2... Moby and Jet Li running Fordyce. :yup:

LOL!! With any luck, we'll make it happen this summer :cool:

Your telling me! I’ve been itching real bad. Soon my friend, soon

Awesome, glad to hear it :)

I am researching them move from my 2000 TJ to the new JL and I find these videos to be educational (since there are features I did not know about) and informational (since you talk enough detail about the products you have and more importantly why you choose them. Since I have 33x12.50 tires, I am curious why one of choose 12.5 and the other did not.

You'd be fine with either width. We just love the look of 13.50's :)

I really enjoyed this video as it brought back some very fond memories. Did this trail in my 2005LJ several years ago and miss the whole Moab thing. What I appreciated about your video is the ability to carry a 37" tire on the stock tail gate without problems. Don't get me wrong, the whole video was interesting but you showed me I can't mount a large tire as a spare without going to great expense. My tire and wheel combo will be about 30 lbs less then yours so I should be good to go. The stinger is something I haven't seen before and I can certainly see its advantage especially in a place like Moab. Thanks for another great video that will help me with the build of my soon arriving JL.

Glad to hear we could help you out with our video :cool:

Great video guys, thanks for sharing.

You bet, we're glad that you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Wasn't sure if I missed what happened in the vid. I'm gonna to take another look at my elocker wiring. hahaha.

The wiring was zip tied to something to keep things tidy. This caused the wiring to pull out of the plug at full droop.

Fantastic! Nice to see the new models act like their older brothers and sisters.

Indeed, thanks!

Awesome video guys!! Thanks for the reviews on the JL’s. It answered most of my questions I had while I was watching.

LOL!! Awesome.

Great video! All the Jeep looked great. I can’t wait to see Moab; looks so epic!

Ya gotta get out there for sure to see it for yourself.

Really enjoyed the video! You guys and gals make it look so easy!

LOL!! Thanks.

So much love for each of you. [emoji177] I really enjoyed watching your adventure! Awesome place with awesome people! Jet Li’s stance looks sick! [emoji1316][emoji1319]

We need to get you out there with us again girl! :thumb:

Really liked the video. I'm enjoying watching you guys start over. I have to say, the JL is impressing me even if I'm holding out for a J truck :)

Looking forward to part 2

Working on it now :)

Great video as always can't wait for part 2

Hope to get it done and uploaded soon.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Another great production! Dying to get out to Moab and try all of those trails. I could probably spend a week out there and not get enough wheeling in! That JL is coming along very nicely, love the part about all the noise it doesn’t make compared to the JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Really enjoyed the vid, mostly ‘cause the JL’s are “lightly” modified. I’ve been taking notes. Two thumbs up and a snap!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Videos just keep getting better and better. And I'm hoping to make it next year. Just got to get the damn jeep done.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing pics of your Jeep out there :thumb:

Another great production! Dying to get out to Moab and try all of those trails. I could probably spend a week out there and not get enough wheeling in! That JL is coming along very nicely, love the part about all the noise it doesn’t make compared to the JK.

LOL!! That'll change. :crazyeyes:

Really enjoyed the vid, mostly ‘cause the JL’s are “lightly” modified. I’ve been taking notes. Two thumbs up and a snap!

Thanks! It is awesome how little you really need to do with a JL to get it going. :cool:

jdofmemi

I finally took time to watch this video last night.
Very impressed by the new Jeep, with very little done to it.
I'm sure it will only get better over time

Thanks Eddie 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I finally took time to watch this video last night.
Very impressed by the new Jeep, with very little done to it.
I'm sure it will only get better over time

Thanks Eddie 😁

Crazy how capable these things are right out of the box and how with just a little done to them, they can do even more. :yup:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Someday I'll make it out to MOAB, UT to check to see how much, or how much more flex I wish I had... Someday.... I wish I was there with you guys.

KICKROX

Awesome video.. so, Tony needs a new spotter? :cheesy: I was surprised that the rear bumper was hitting the body, that will be something that needs to be corrected I believe...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someday I'll make it out to MOAB, UT to check to see how much, or how much more flex I wish I had... Someday.... I wish I was there with you guys.

That would be awesome if you could join us out there :yup:

Awesome video.. so, Tony needs a new spotter? :cheesy: I was surprised that the rear bumper was hitting the body, that will be something that needs to be corrected I believe...

LOL!! Yeah, so I've been told. As far as the rear bumper goes, I've already removed ours. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom