VIDEO : MAJESTIC MOJAVE - 2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

fiend

Caught the Bug
Great video. We had a lot of fun seeing the sights and meeting some new folks. Somehow I remember a lot more dust at the end though. 🤨

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Great video. Thanks for putting it together, but even more thanks for pulling off the run despite all the problems this year.

The only thing better than seeing this video was being there in person, and I am thankful to have been able to make it👍👍

robx251

Caught the Bug
For about as long as I can remember, Cindy and I have been kicking off a new year of wheeling by heading out to the Mojave, soon after the New Year and to do a bit of exploring in our Jeep. Over the years, this simple off-road excursion of ours grew into an full fledged event and one that we began to invite our friends and members of the WAYALIFE forum joined us on. These were easy overland adventures that anyone could do, even in a stock Jeep and they would give us a chance to share and show some of the cool and amazing thing that you can only find out in this majestic desert. On this particular trip, we covered about 70 miles all on dirt and visited old mines, a historic airway beacon, an underground ghost town and checked out a mysterious object out in the middle of nowhere that I like to call, the flying saucer. We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had.

A BIG THANKS goes out to Tony, Steph and Moochie for all their help and for keeping the group together!

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up what you thought of our 2021 New Year's Kick Off Run! A WINNER will be selected at random and posted on this thread. Thanks for watching! :)

View attachment 358615

Love the video. Been looking forward to this over for a while. Love the drone footage. The area around the flying saucer seems looks like there is a ring or crater around it in the ground. Looks like it could have been a satellite installation.

Robert Ring
KC1IMA
Maine

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like an awesome trip with lots of historical places to explore. The mine was really cool! You don't see too many of them in that good of shape like they were back then. Also loved the video of Ripley at the end she's a smart pup that's for sure! :2thumbsup:

jeeeep

Hooked
that was cool, sucks that some people feel the need to leave so much trash behind and damage with graffiti

The abandoned mine was wild, do you know what they were mining for?

Selenite is very cool, I liked the reflections from the headlights.:thumb:

great Video . Thanks for sharing some History with us. Sucks about the garbage out there, so many people think its ok just to leave it there for others to pick up.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Great first 2021 video. Was waiting for it to come out. Shame you can’t take all the trash and dump back in the yard of whoever left it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Andy5160

Hooked
Great video as always. Can’t wait to see what keyboard warriors comments will be [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Beautiful area and history lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The shots outside the passenger window towards the front and rear fenders while rolling is like a Wayalife trademark haha!

Killer filmography as always and an epic adventure as well. I always dig the history lessons, and hope I can make it on next year's trip. I need to get my JK build going... :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is the second kick off run that we have missed. God willing and the creeks don't rise; it will be the last. It is like missing a family reunion. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get together with you and the usual suspects. :drinks:

It was a bummer that you and Susan weren't able to join us for this one. We missed you two. :grayno:

Just watched it with the family... We had such a great time and the video captures the trip perfectly. Can't thank you and Cindy enough for all you do. :beer:

Awesome! Great having you and the family join us for this trip and so glad to hear you had a good time. :thumb:

So cool to see "behind the scenes" and the finished product. Really awesome experience!

LOL! I know it was a haul for you to do this run but we're so glad that you were able to join us and it was a real pleasure meeting you. Glad you had a good time :cool:

Great video & adventure as always... I'm going to get that weekend off one of these years & request to come along with you guys.

That would be awesome if you could join us :thumb:

Really a good time, thabks for having the trip this year.
Great video

So happy to hear you had fun on this trip and it was good to hit the trails with you :cool:

Such a great trip. We all had a blast. My kids are STILL talking about it. Video just doesn’t do it all justice but it’s captured so well as always. Thanks for a great time!

That's awesome and we're so glad to hear you and your family had a good time. Always good to hit the trails with you :cool:

Top Bottom