VIDEO : A Timeless Good Time - Swamp Lake Trail

TrailHunter

Hooked
So Cool you put this older video together... Tony with his Armor All’d AT’s... Chris running a bit lighter 😉... Moochie Calm & cool as normal... Moby with 13.5’s and the 3.8. Big Tree’s and rocks is my favorite type of trail... great footage. 👍🏽

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So Cool you put this older video together... Tony with his Armor All’d AT’s... Chris running a bit lighter 😉... Moochie Calm & cool as normal... Moby with 13.5’s and the 3.8. Big Tree’s and rocks is my favorite type of trail... great footage. 👍🏽
LOL - yup, Moby with a 3.8L and a 6-speed back then. Also, he was running 40x15.5s :D

JAGS

Hooked
What a cool video. Some of those tires looked like street tires compared to what moochie, Tony and Chris are running these days. Great wheeling and scenery and a nice trail! Even got the old school honey shot. Lol. Has me jonesing even more to get back out there with ya all again.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video! It’s hard to believe that this was 10 years ago! Seems like yesterday… Seeing Moby as it was and Chris’s Jeep made me miss my Orangegasmic. lol If I remember right Chris was working for EVO MFG at that time. Haha Good times on the trail for sure! Great area for wheeling and camping. Did you all go on any other trails that weekend? Seems like where you camped was a good base.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
If the people in the jeep and the jeeps themselves don't seem like they are that old, what does it say about the person watching the video?

These are the types of trips (captured by your videos) that made us want to get a Jeep in the first place. Happy to have shared some experiences like this with the people in the video.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
I really enjoyed this video. It’s nostalgic. Really instructive on technical rock crawling. Ran some trails up in Shaver Lake area, but not Swamp Lake. Really beautiful up there.

Top Bottom