VIDEO : A Crazy Great Deal w/BONUS Ripley Clip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah that Gladiator’s cool and all but I was there for the Ripley clip…

Lol, in all seriousness I wish I could take advantage of these deals too but I could never let my 2 door go and want to pay it off and get a Gladiator to use as a capable truck and keep my Wrangler as an eventual crawler. This build will be one for me to watch for sure.

Congratulations my friend!
Thank you and honestly, I have a feeling there will be more deals like this in the future.

kevman65

Hooked
Hell, if you need a "farm truck" you should have gotten an M715.

Cute dog, she's a good gurl, yes she is.

Gracie says she likes balloons too, until they explode when she bites them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hell, if you need a "farm truck" you should have gotten an M715.

Cute dog, she's a good gurl, yes she is.

Gracie says she likes balloons too, until they explode when she bites them.
LOL - I've got a Duramax that I use for big stuff but what I really want is something that can do lighter duty stuff but still be something I can wheel. The Duramax is not that.

As far as balloons go, yeah, Ripley isn't too happy about that either LOL

Yeah that Gladiator’s cool and all but I was there for the Ripley clip…

Lol, in all seriousness I wish I could take advantage of these deals too but I could never let my 2 door go and want to pay it off and get a Gladiator to use as a capable truck and keep my Wrangler as an eventual crawler. This build will be one for me to watch for sure.

Congratulations my friend!
Hey, at least he said that he likes 2-doors in the video. What more could we expect?

The bone which was thrown to us has been taken away. Have not seen Mary Jane leave the stable in quite some time. 😞

Jsouder53

Hooked
15% Off MSRP end of year special along with dealer discounts that bring the total price of a fully loaded 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon down below base cost, was simply too crazy of a great deal for Cindy and I to pass up. Needless to say, you'll get to see what we got and the deal you can still get or at least, until the end of the year. Be sure to stick around till the end to see a BONUS Ripley clip too 😁

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎅

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator
The new gladiator is a great Christmas gift! I just asked for my wife’s opinion about trading in our JK for another gladiator lol she said no

Top Bottom