Utah Highways

Kneece

Making the trip to Moab at the end of this month. I'm coming from Texas and know there might be different laws about my Jeep. Can anyone enlighten me on some major ones. Thanks

Yup, you'll want mud flaps for sure especially if you're running big tires and narrow fenders.

The major one is already hit on. You won't have much of a problem with most things in and around Moab if your not dorking off. It's when you start to do stupid stuff that they will bust you. You should be fine while your here. Enjoy!!!

are they strict on the flaps?i ask as we are going down middle of August and will be trailering the jeeps down for the trails.i don't run flaps here at home, shouldn't but they don't usually crack down till quota week.

i spent 3 weeks all over southern utah with no issues and no flaps recently. This is the 3rd time spending lots of time with the jeep in UT. Even up in the northern parts. So my experience was different.

are they strict on the flaps?i ask as we are going down middle of August and will be trailering the jeeps down for the trails.i don't run flaps here at home, shouldn't but they don't usually crack down till quota week.

You will be fine around town. They get it! Especially where your trail wrong your rig in.

Mud flaps are needing if you get pulled over for something, but the majority of cops will not pull you over for not having them. I have no flaps and I have never been pulled over. You will be just fine without them.

Mud flaps are needing if you get pulled over for something, but the majority of cops will not pull you over for not having them. I have no flaps and I have never been pulled over. You will be just fine without them.

Thanks. Can you suggest some good eating places. Better than your average spots.?

Sure! Most places in Moab are average. Zax and the blue pig are probably my favs. Moab brewery is probably the worst place as far as service goes and the prices are high, but the beer is good.

Miguel's Baja Grill. Amazing food, great atmosphere. They converted a small alley between old buildings to a restaurant. Service is great and portions are large.

Top Bottom