Used Axles Wheels and Tires pricing question

desertrunner

Going to pull the trigger on a set of 1 tons here in an few weeks and curious to know what you guys think would be a good rough ball park for what i might get out of my old set up

Dynatrac Trail leader package
PR 44 front 4.88s ARB locker, 1350 yoke
Dynatrac 35 spline rear, 4.88, ARB locker, 1350 yoke
Exodus Aluminum Tie rod and drag link
Trail ready 17" beadlocks (bronze with black ring) 3.5" backspacing x5
Cooper STTP pro 37x1350 10k ish miles x5

Might be better off splitting up at least the axles and wheels/tires but could be a full tire to tire set if someone wanted. Seems like on a rough 50% off new parts is in the 8k range but couldnt tell ya if thats actually reasonable or a steal?

Going to pull the trigger on a set of 1 tons here in an few weeks and curious to know what you guys think would be a good rough ball park for what i might get out of my old set up

Dynatrac Trail leader package
PR 44 front 4.88s ARB locker, 1350 yoke
Dynatrac 35 spline rear, 4.88, ARB locker, 1350 yoke
Exodus Aluminum Tie rod and drag link
Trail ready 17" beadlocks (bronze with black ring) 3.5" backspacing x5
Cooper STTP pro 37x1350 10k ish miles x5

Might be better off splitting up at least the axles and wheels/tires but could be a full tire to tire set if someone wanted. Seems like on a rough 50% off new parts is in the 8k range but couldnt tell ya if thats actually reasonable or a steal?
A couple years ago my buddy sold a very similar setup when he did his junk yard axle build. He included his steering and PSC ram and drive shafts and that fetched $8500 out here in Utah. This was right before Covid did its thing.

Top Bottom