Upstate New York Trip

BARNY3274

Hey i am going on a trip to upstates NY this summer some time in june or july to go wheeling for a weekend and campout on the grounds. if anyone is interested in going let me know, not sure of the dates yet but when i figure those out ill let you all know.

nem

Oh I know where that is haven't made it out there yet I'm a member of cnyjeep.org we have a nice camping trip in a few weeks on some private land that is fun let me know when you decide on a date for whispering pines. I have a lot going on and some of us are planning a rouche creek trip in June

nem

Ok there is a Offroad 101 class on June 8th with the land rover club I think so I doubt that would be a good weekend to go unless you wanted to pay all the class fees

BARNY3274

Ok there is a Offroad 101 class on June 8th with the land rover club I think so I doubt that would be a good weekend to go unless you wanted to pay all the class fees

yeah it is either gonna be late June or mid to late July depending on when my friend gets all his mods done. so i will let you know. but would any of you be interested in tagging along?

BARNY3274

I can ask around its only 45 minutes to an hour from here

Okay sounds good, just let me know, and ill let you know the date. also if some of you joined i am not sure if you could all camp out with us there, i would have to ask

nem

Well a bunch of people I know are going Sunday so ill tag along and scope it out and post some picture. We probly won't camp if we come with you just cause we live so close

BARNY3274

Well a bunch of people I know are going Sunday so ill tag along and scope it out and post some picture. We probly won't camp if we come with you just cause we live so close

okay sounds like a plan. keep each other posted.

Top Bottom