Tyre Extinguishers

JimLee

Hooked
https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/eco-warriors-deflating-suv-tires-hit-at-least-3-new-cities/

Some articles I've read in the last few days seem to allude that this has escalated to slashing rather than deflating. Deflate my tires and I'll laugh at your dumb ass as I refill them from my onboard air compressor (while running my engine, dipshits). Now slash my tires and we are on a different level. I'm not usually one to advocate straight up murdering some motherfuckers, but my opinions may be changing....

kevman65

Hooked
Well, first, if they go by THEIR definition, they are only hitting SUV's.

The JK, JL, and JT are NOT SUV's.

SUV's are road vehicles that have a small capability of going off road.

JK, JL, and JT are off road vehicles that have road capabilities.

All the "media", in their all mighty wisdom, always group all things they don't understand into a group they semi understand.

JimLee

Hooked
Well, first, if they go by THEIR definition, they are only hitting SUV's.

The JK, JL, and JT are NOT SUV's.

SUV's are road vehicles that have a small capability of going off road.

JK, JL, and JT are off road vehicles that have road capabilities.

All the "media", in their all mighty wisdom, always group all things they don't understand into a group they semi understand.
Agreed, but do you think these assholes know what constitutes an SUV, they actually have a guide on their website to identify SUV's because their followers are that stupid. Big tires is what they are looking at, and we all know how much those big tires cost.

kevman65

Hooked
Agreed, but do you think these assholes know what constitutes an SUV, they actually have a guide on their website to identify SUV's because their followers are that stupid. Big tires is what they are looking at, and we all know how much those big tires cost.
Yes, and I also know the cost of .45 ACP ammo.....

Top Bottom