Two door owners

Not even gonna bother posting up my stock 2 door on 28"s but I'm loving this thread! Definitely helps me pick the right combo for what I want.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Not too wild, most my mods go into my 4door..but my 2 door is 3.5" lift and 35s,1387436540424.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did it!!!! got me a two door rubi 2010 has a lift already and running Nitto trail grapplers 35's.

Attachments

• image-1271870994.jpg
    image-1271870994.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 204
Nice! I must imagine that it gets freezing inside uh?

Here in SD, the lowest is like 40 degrees in the mornings and I can't stand the coldness. :yup:

There's no difference in the inside temp of a JK with a soft top and one with a hard top.

The thin fiberglass hard top is not insulated and doesn't make it warmer (or cooler) than a soft top.

The JK's kick ass heater makes a huge difference over the older model Jeeps I have owned.

There's no difference in the inside temp of a JK with a soft top and one with a hard top.

The thin fiberglass hard top is not insulated and doesn't make it warmer (or cooler) than a soft top.

The JK's kick ass heater makes a huge difference over the older model Jeeps I have owned.

The major difference with the soft top, is that the hard top will lower the road noise level inside the cab, and will keep the heat a little longer after you parked, i.e ; stop and go shopping.

There's one good thing with the hard top though, it will keep your soft top in better condition longer. With my old 97 TJ, after two complete winter with temperature that vary from 0 celcius down to -35 celcius, it started to crack, BUT it was an old style soft top with a couple year behind the tie. Now with my 2012, this winter is my 2nd, and still top shape. The other good thing is that when it cold, you don't want to unzip the rear window so the hard top back glass come in handy. :standing wave:

Here's our 08. It's just got a budget boost and 33" Coopers on it. It's just a conservative build for our beach house Jeep. Heck, it just hit 10,000 miles!

IMAG0942-1.jpg

Here's my '08 with a few extra toys added on that sure do come in handy. This baby has seen a lot of miles driving to and from college. I have both a soft top and a hard top ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387637953.556439.jpg

Top Bottom