Twin Butte Trails - San Angelo, TX 14Apr13

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Had some fun with the Wrangler today :)

^ I was flipping him off through those cause my buddy who was taking the pics thought this was too steep. The pics obviously don't show how steep it really is. Idk why :( This part I never took my Patriot up it's so steep. The Wrangler handled it fine ;)

And flexing pics from that big panoramic pic at the top of all these;

So all in all had a fun afternoon :) I can't wait to take this thing to Hidden Falls Adventure Park!!! :D

Sidenote; I need WAYALIFE swag really bad haha I need to talk to Eddie about getting Matte Black windshield and rear fender stickers to match the rest of my stickers.

*Edit;also, how can I post a pic in my signature? I want that top one in my sig but I still can't put
stuff in it?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Thanks y'all. I sure did have fun! Wait til I get a GoPro...then we'll really have some awesome shit for y'all to see :rock:
ce22960d-1291-4fbc-90df-d9920f476b84_zpsb01d0702.jpg

^ lmfao cropped and zoomed in. That's what my avatar is but it's hard to see it in the avatar :(

Last edited:

C-Ron

Are you from San Angelo or were you visiting the area? I didn't know you could take anything larger than an ATV out on those trails.

Nvmd, just saw that you're in the Air Force. How do you get into those trails?

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Are you in San Angelo? If so, I could just show you tomorrow lol I wasn't planning on going but if you're local and wanna know I'm always down to go. Hell, even if you're up in Abilene or South of me in the Midland area, lemme know and we can make a run one day.

If you drive West/South West on Sherwood Way past the loop, Lowe's, Walmart, Sam's Club, etc and keep driving...you'll come to a road on your left about 5 miles away (a guess...could be more, could be less). Theres a closed/abandoned gas station on the corner...that's your marker to turn. Then you just follow that road over the railroad tracks and all the way down until you get to a lot of camp ground areas. You'll pass the ATV/Dirt Bike section on your left on your way out there.

It's much easier to just show you than describe lol

Top Bottom