Tribute to the Families of the Helicopter Crash Hawaii

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Good Evening to all my Wayalife Family,

Today I am creating this thread in tribute and support of the families of the 12 Marines involved in the helicopter crash Thursday January 14th 2015.
I am also creating this thread in support that my brother-in-law (brother) and his crew will return home safe from this.
His name is William Josh Turner. I am still in high hopes and praying that he and his crew will return home safely. Though we were informed that the search was ended today, we are still in high hopes and faith that they are coming home.

Thank you in advance for your support and prayers,

David Ball (dcbjk)

swampdog

Can't imagine what you are going through. Keep your head up and know you have an entire country's support. Hoping for the best

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Can't imagine what you are going through. Keep your head up and know you have an entire country's support. Hoping for the best

Thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear about this David. Hoping for a good outcome for your family and all involved.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and all those affected.

Prayers for William, his crew, and all families involved

Thank you everybody for your support and responses

JAGS

Hooked
I read about this in the news the other day. Crazy how Wayalife brings this even closer to home. Your brother is a blessing to this country. Much respect!!Thoughts and prayers with you and your family dcbjk.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. I too pray that they will return safely.

Prayers already on the way...

I have a few friends that are Marines. Marines are tough. They don't quit. Don't give up hope on them.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you

I read about this in the news the other day. Crazy how Wayalife brings this even closer to home. Your brother is a blessing to this country. Much respect!!Thoughts and prayers with you and your family dcbjk.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. We are not giving up until we have a clear answer to everything.

GraniteCrystal I agree they are tough and I know they don't quit and will not give up hope no sir

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I know it has been awhile, but wanted to inform everybody that me and my wife will be leaving tomorrow morning to start making our way to Florala, Alabama to attend by brother-in-laws memorial service.

Also he was found as of 4 days ago but I just got the guts up to type this out so, I wanna think everybody for their thoughts and prayers during this time in our lives. I'm very thankful to all of y'all for your support.

Cheers to Josh and Cheers to all WAYALIFERS

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I know it has been awhile, but wanted to inform everybody that me and my wife will be leaving tomorrow morning to start making our way to Florala, Alabama to attend by brother-in-laws memorial service.

Also he was found as of 4 days ago but I just got the guts up to type this out so, I wanna think everybody for their thoughts and prayers during this time in our lives. I'm very thankful to all of y'all for your support.

Safe travels to you all. Condolences as well.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

Safe travels and God bless. If I'm reading this right, they just found him 4 days ago or ID 4 days ago? Anyways, prayers sent your way brother.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Safe travels to you all. Condolences as well.

Thank you sir

Safe travels and God bless. If I'm reading this right, they just found him 4 days ago or ID 4 days ago? Anyways, prayers sent your way brother.

To be more clear that was when I found out about it, so he could've been found long before that like I said that was just when I found out

Thank you for your prayers very much appreciated

Prayers for your safe travels and very sorry for your loss.

It's all good cause I know he's in a better place

Our Prayers are with you

Thank you

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there man.

I am, it's really hard and above all I feel sorry for my sister she just turned 21 and Josh had just turned 25 birthdays the same month.

She has held on very well and I'm very proud of her because I know that's what he would want for her in life was to be strong.

Top Bottom